Jailbreak Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread)

Go down

OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread) Empty OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm

- Steam Name: OwlCast

- Steam Profile: theloler100
- Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/daboomerofdabros

- Do you own a mic?: Yes

- Time on Garry's Mod: 75 hrs (Reason : Never really played it Razz)
- Time on Jailbreak Australia : 3 days

- Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have owned my own TF2 server and managed it and i also have owned a minecraft server.

- Are you familiar with the ULX Jailbreak Commands? : Yes but i will mostly use the menu for ease of use

- How many times, if any, have you been kicked from Jailbreak Australia (N/A if none)
Number of kicks: N/A

- Have you been banned from Jailbreak Australia (N/A) If None
How long: N/A
Reason:

- Why should we make you a admin (Changed becuase of admin application)?: I am a trustworthy staff member and always hand out punishments in levels and i dont just skip to the harshest punishment (Depending on rule broken)

- Someone is threatening to crash or DDOS the server: I would first permanent ban them then i would notify the owners of a potential DDOS attack.

- Someone is accusing another player of RDMing, but with no proof: I would ask if they do have any type of proof and if not i would deny the ban/kick and would ask for proof.

- Someone has, or is currently, Mass RDMing: I would kick him for Mass RDM and if he rejoins and keeps RDMing then i would ban him for a day and if it happens again i would perma ban him.

- What is the Jailbreak game mode?: Jailbreak is a gamemode where the Warden tells the prisoners to do things whilst the prisoners try to kill all the guards but the guards try to keep control.

- What is Random Deathmatch (RDM)?: Random killing so if someone has done nothing wrong and was killed for it that is rdm.

- What is a Invalid Order?: An invalid order is (from experience) an order the warden gives and the prisoners cannot understand the order and/or the warden has given out an order that will 100% be fatal for the prisoners.

Back to top Go down

OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread) Empty Re: OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread)

Post by DrRaipier Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 pm

//Accepted\\

DrRaipier
Admin

https://jbaustralia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread) Empty Re: OwlCast's Admin App (In mod because of no admin app thread)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 pm

//Moved to Admin Applications \\

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down