Jailbreak Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application

Go down

Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application Empty Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:29 pm

- IGN/Steam Name: Superior_Forcez

- Steam Profile:
- Steam ID:

- Do you own a mic?: Yes I do own a mic and use it regularly and when necessary.
————————————————————
- Time on Garry's Mod: 300 hours
- Time on Jailbreak Australia: Around a total of 100 hours.

- Do you have any previous staff experience: I have owned one darkrp server in the past and been co-owner on 2 jailbreak servers.

- Are you familiar with the ULX Jailbreak Commands: I am very experienced with all ULX commands on jailbreak.
————————————————————
- Have you ever been kicked from Jailbreak Australia:
Number of kicks: I have never been kicked from Jailbreak Australia.

- Have you ever been banned from Jailbreak Australia? (N/A) If None
Ban Length: N/A
Reason: N/A
————————————————————
- Why should we make you a moderator?: I believe I should be moderator due to the fact I have had previous staff experience on 3 other servers and enjoy communicating with others. I am friendly and approachable
but can be firm in a serious situation. I know all the rules of jailbreak and would like to assist in resolving conflicts and issues on the server. I really want to promote this server within the gmod community and I can assure you I will be a dedicated member of the staff on Jailbreak Australia. I am willing to go out of my way to help the server as I am quite passionate about it.
————————————————————
-What would you do in the following situations:

Someone is threatening to crash or DDOS the server: This sort of circumstance cannot afford to be considered as a joke and I would talk to a higher rank to ask if I can have permission to issue a permanent ban. If I cannot get in contact with a higher rank, I would permanently ban the person without the consent of other staff members just to be safe and then discuss it with higher ranked staff such as an owner when they come on the server.

Someone is accusing another player of RDMing, but with no proof: I would firstly check the logs (if I have access) to see if the case actually occurred and then gag both players. I would then ask other people on the server if they were witnesses to the RDMing to gain evidence. I would then talk to each player individually to get their side of the story. After that, I would be able to recognise who is in the wrong as I tend to also be good at knowing who is lying if someone is. I would then issue appropriate warnings or a kick if there is further arguments about the final decision.

Someone has, or is currently, Mass RDMing: I grant god mode upon myself, freeze the offender and then jail him. I would ask other people on the server for proof if I didn't witness the event myself and ask for different sides of the story. I would then issue a 2 hour ban to the offender.

————————————————————
- What is the Jailbreak game mode?: The jailbreak game mode involves two teams: the guards and the prisoners. One of the guards is selected to be warden each round and must release prisoners from their cells and give instructions. If prisoners obey instructions or "rebel", they are allowed to be killed. Prisoners may try to escape or role-play according to instructions.

- What is Random Deathmatch (RDM)?: Random Deathmatch is when someone kills a person for no evident reason.

- What is a Invalid Order?: An invalid order is an instruction that is not allowed and breaks a certain rule such as Rdm. It may not make logical sense or have the adequate detail. Eg. All prisoners face their cell door. This command does not specify the time in which you have to do this by.

Thank you, I hope you consider by application!!
————————————————————

Back to top Go down

Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application Empty Re: Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:84394917
Steam profile custom url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/srp6932/

Added to reply for error in application post.

Back to top Go down

Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application Empty Re: Superior_Forcez's Moderator Application

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:33 pm

//Accepted\\

Please wait for owners permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRaipier Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:44 pm

//Confirmed Accepted\\

DrRaipier
Admin

https://jbaustralia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 pm

//Moved\\

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down